- RSS Channel Showcase 9612584
- RSS Channel Showcase 7879335
- RSS Channel Showcase 2645224
- RSS Channel Showcase 2348846
Articles on this Page
- 03/15/15--03:00: _S’mores Blondies
- 04/05/15--15:30: _Easy Pancake Rolls,...
- 07/21/15--03:00: _2 ingredient Fudge ...
- 08/02/15--03:00: _Pumpkin Nutella Coo...
- 08/30/15--03:00: _3-ingredient Nutell...
- 01/24/16--03:00: _Easy Raspberry Nute...
- 02/14/16--03:00: _Nutella Crumble Cak...
- 05/15/16--03:00: _Homemade Nutella Oreos
- 09/17/17--03:00: _BEST Nutella Brownies
- 03/15/15--03:00: S’mores Blondies
- 04/05/15--15:30: Easy Pancake Rolls, 3 ways
- 07/21/15--03:00: 2 ingredient Fudge Pops
- 08/02/15--03:00: Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars
- 08/30/15--03:00: 3-ingredient Nutella Truffles
- 01/24/16--03:00: Easy Raspberry Nutella Danish
- 02/14/16--03:00: Nutella Crumble Cake Bars
- 05/15/16--03:00: Homemade Nutella Oreos
- 09/17/17--03:00: BEST Nutella Brownies
Some days you just want an ooey, gooey s’more. Today? Is one of those days. On the ooey, gooey, chewy front, we had something BIG happen last week. Big! Huge! Jordan got her braces off!!!! (You can see her pretty smile here.) She’s had her braces for about 2 1/2 years. (She’s 10, if you’re […]
Sometimes you just want comfort food for breakfast. These Easy Pancake Rolls are comfort food at it’s finest, and you can fill them with your favorite flavors. Are you a Nutella? Or a Peanut Butter? Or a Lemon? Or something else entirely? I’m all three. Last week was Spring Break for us. We spent it visiting family […]
This recipe is even easier than the last one I posted: it only has 2 ingredients AND it tastes just like a copycat fudgesicle. #win You know what happens when you go to Costco on a day you’re craving chocolate BAD? You come home with two ginormous jars of Nutella, that’s what happens. Then you make […]
Oh yeah, I’m going there. Hello August, hello PUMPKIN! Okay, so even if you’re not all “Yay, It’s August, I can make all things pumpkin!” you still need this recipe in your life. Bookmark it, pin it, print it, whatever. You MUST make these bars at some point over the next few months. They’re life […]
Holy cow. Easy 3-ingredient Nutella Truffles. Because sometimes you just need chocolate, am I right? PIN IT NOW to save for later! Jordan’s in the 5th grade this year, and 5th graders get to join the band. I was kind of shocked that music still existed in the public school system, but she was all excited […]
Raise your hand if you love ooey gooey breakfast danishes. Yes? Good, then you’ll need this Raspberry Nutella Danish ASAP! You know how, normally, when you go to the Apple store you wait and wait and wait? And then you talk to someone – finally – and then you have to wait some more? Well, […]
Today I made you Nutella Crumble Cake Bars: an easy 4 ingredient recipe that starts with cake mix and is filled with gooey chocolate! PIN FOR LATER! Are you ready for some easy cake bars? I sure am. Tomorrow is my mom’s birthday (happy birthday mom!) and I always look forward to making her birthday treats. […]
I love making homemade Oreos, especially when I come up with new flavors they don’t make in real life. Like, say NUTELLA Oreos. Watch out, my friends, these are irresistible! Okay, so I held off a week to give everyone time to catch up on their DVR’d shows. Can we all talk about how horribly they […]
These are the BEST NUTELLA BROWNIES EVER – one bowl, no mixer, just TONS of chocolate. They’re so fudgy and rich they are the PERFECT brownie recipe! You all know you’ve been jonesing for an Abby update, right? (HA, think of this as my way of sharing my family videos with you 🤣.) It’s going […]